Present in the market since 1985, Acatel Acabamentos Têxteis S.A. provides dyeing services, piece dyeing,
digital and traditional printing, and finishing of knitwear and fabrics. The business strategy is based on
quality performance and a highly competent and professionalized team. As a result of our
growth and evolution, we intend to hire a:
COLOR LABORATORY MANAGER (M/F)
Main tasks to be performed:
- Analyze Customer requests (guides and posters);
- Prepare recipe cards, for the Laboratory, and validate recipes, sending the cost sheets to the Commercial and Financial area. Commercial and Financial area;
- Identify and properly select colorants, auxiliary products and processes;
- Manage the existing database of colors and technical data sheets, updating it whenever a new code is created;
- code is created;
- Approve and validate colors for samples on color posters;
- Inform the Commercial department if there is any constraint to the good resolution of the Customer’s request and/or possible delays in the process;
- Identify procurement needs in order to ensure the smooth running of the Laboratory, ensuring the validity of dyes and auxiliary products used and/or stored;
- Actively participate in the development of new Products and Processes, based on an orientation towards sustainability and circular economy in IT. sustainability and circular economy in ITV;
- Identify improvement actions in order to drive continuous improvement of Color processes;
- Support in the management of technical and human resources;
- Lead and motivate the work team;
- Monitor the evolution of KPI’s and report on them;
- Contribute to the improvement of organizational performance, through the application of reengineering processes and continuous improvement methods;
- and continuous improvement methods;
- Apply sustainable policies and practices at the level of the full cycle production process;
What we are looking for:
- Higher education in Textile, Chemical, Materials, Polymer Engineering or similar field;
- Professional experience in the textile sector (eliminatory factor);
- Previous experience in the area and in the function of at least 3 years (eliminatory factor);
- Solid knowledge in textile chemistry and colorimetry processes, typology and behaviors of raw materials and textile raw materials and textile knits;
- Solid knowledge in English (oral and written communication);
- Analytical, methodical, organized profile, with adaptability and critical thinking;
- Proactivity, good communication skills and empathy;
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment;
- Orientation to a culture of continuous improvement;
- Orientation to sustainable and Eco Friendly practices;
ACATEL employees are integrated in an organization in constant development and innovation,
being certified in several areas. In addition to a competitive salary package, ACATEL offers a package of
Compensation and Benefits package that includes added value in the area of well-being, health and family.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Acatel – Acabamentos Têxteis S.A. is committed to promoting and maintaining an inclusive workplace. The
HRM decisions, practices and procedures in place ensure that no stakeholder is treated on the basis of ethnicity,
gender, age, physical disability, religious belief, political opinion or affiliation, sexual orientation, social class or other personal characteristic.
Acatel – Acabamentos Têxteis S.A., undertakes to treat all candidates in an equitable and transparent manner throughout its processes.
transparent throughout its Recruitment and Selection Processes for new Talents.
Information about the Recruitment & Selection process
All candidates who match the desired profile will be contacted.
In the event that you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, it may mean
that you have not been selected for the next stage of the Selection process. In this case, your application will be archived in our database
our database, for future opportunities in which we consider that your profile fits, unless expressly and clearly indicated by the candidate.
clear indication by the candidate.