The company was founded on 27 August 1985 under the name Acatel - Acabamentos Têxteis, Lda, and its main activity is textile finishing, which includes the following areas: preparation, dyeing, printing, creation of prints, digital printing and finishing of knit and woven fabrics and also a sector for dyeing individual items.
The management is committed to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System (Quality, Environment and Safety at Work) through:
- Better Client Relations and Support;
- Social Responsibility Policy for Greater Personnel Involvement and Motivation;
- Prevent pollution by fostering, among others, the principle of 3Rs
- Reduction, Reutilisation and Recycling;
- Prevention of injuries and diseases in order to foster Better Quality of Life for personnel, clients and society in general;
- Compliance with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the company subscribes regarding its environmental aspects or which are related with the respective dangers of Health and Safety at Work.
This policy, in addition to the company’s already assumed commitments, is also deemed appropriate for the company’s purposes, for the nature and scale of the impacts of its activities, products and services, as well as for Health and Safety at Work risks. Moreover, the policy is communicated and understood within the company, is available to stakeholders, provides the framework for establishing and reviewing objectives, and is periodically reviewed to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the company and, as such, guarantees:
Better Quality, Better Environment and Better Health and Safety at Work.